We have currently been a job blogger site that provides many value posts for job seekers (especially interns) such as tips for interview, tips for writing a resume, etc. In the near future, we want to develop our site to be a job portal which is a gate for both job seekers and recruiters to post jobs, internships, freelance, part-time jobs and apply through our system. We need some talents to be in our process to make it be real. You can visit our website to find information about our company at about us or Internship Blog.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree with a focus on marketing or events
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Any proficiency in photography & videography will be major plus points
- A dedicated team player with the ability to be independent when required.
- Have a pleasant, friendly and outgoing personality
- Flexible to adapt to change and able to pivot quickly
- Have confidence in speaking and presenting
- Having an interest in Photography is a plus
- Able to think creatively, possess a good eye for visual aesthetics