EP!C Project, is a programme produced by Open Circles, in partnership with the National Youth Council Singapore. This Programme aims to inspire, motivate and educate young entrepreneurs in Singapore.
We're moving towards the finale of our programme, which is an in-person conference. Yes, live, in person; not just online.
This conference will feature international speakers from all around the world, that includes successful entrepreneurs like Steve Chen, cofounder of YouTube; Kevin Lin, cofounder of TWITCH and many more.
Looking for young and energetic individuals who are interested in entrepreneurship and the startup ecosystem, who can support the last 2 months of event production.
- Will be given a specific role in the event production phase (sponsors, production, marketing, sales, programming, creative, etc)
- Will take on an important leadership role during the actual conference, and run one or two different zones of the event
- No previous experience required
- Good sense of humour
- Willingness to learn
- Copywriting skills are a bonus
- Design skills are a bonus
- 3-4 days work week, flexible