Narratrs is an AI-powered web mobile marketing automation platform that focuses on the micro-influencer segment (150K social connections) which generates more organic higher engagements vs. traditional macro influencers, whilst providing a comparable level of reach.
To address the influencer marketing segments needs, the platform is integrated with Facebook and Instagram and offers geographic, socio-demographic, psychographic performance characteristics of influencers AND their active audience. It also automates crowdsourced content creation, modification, approval tracking processes and supplies brands with full-rights ownership of influencers’ content. Narratrs’ community of micro-influencers are rewarded based on performance of their content, and brands need not worry about contractual hassle management of influencer rewards any longer.
Narratrs extends programmatic ad buy features to influencer marketing, bringing forth simplicity, velocity, performance-based and real-time tracking. Brands and agencies now have access to an easy planning budgeting tool with pre-set pricing proprietary influencer reward algorithm — a one-stop big data solution that identifies, selects briefs influencers.
Influencer marketing is no longer a shot in the dark.
Narratrs is a platform owned and operated by One9Social Pte Ltd.
As a Community and Campaign Management Intern at One9Social, you will be responsible to assist in the execution of contract deliverable through the campaigns you’re managing. Your main goals are to deliver the highest margin for the company, to create and execute best in class influencer marketing campaigns, and to grow and retain the influencer community on Narratrs. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the main tasks you will be responsible to execute:
- Exude passion for the Narratrs brand and be a walking role model for the type of community that the company wants to attract.
- Community Research – being able to gather community feedback and analytics to make actionable insights that the company can react to
- Rallying Cry – becoming the internal rally cry and the conscience of the community/customer inside the company and identifying processes that hinder community success
- Influencer Communication/Liaison – playing the intermediary role between company and community, whether it is planned or crisis communication, and highlighting emerging issues as well as providing strong governance
- Strategy – help develop new methods for community engagement that also benefits clients, manage the website, brand portal and platform
- Recruitment and Outreach – recruiting new influencers into the community wherever they exist and giving back on social media to top performing community members
- Onboarding clients and bringing them up to speed on a self-serve influencer management platform
- Maintain oversight of clients’ overall campaign timelines to ensure deadlines and milestones are met and delivered
- Managing day-to-day execution and running of campaigns with the community, with the objective of achieving campaign KPIs
- Prepare and present reporting to clients
- Manage internal and external resources to execute deliverables
- Participate in client meetings
- Proficient in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in social media community management and influencer marketing
- Active user across Instagram and Facebook, amongst any other social networks
- Candidate who is a micro-influencer is an advantage
- Independent and initiative
- Final year student in diploma/degree/master, major in mass communication, business, marketing or other relevant modules
- 6-months internship with possibility of converting to full-time employment