We're a lean, effective team driven by passion and grit. Each individual is given the freedom to manage their workload with the expectation that quality work will be delivered on time, and to a high standard.
You are thus expected to be self-disciplined and self-motivated, and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. You should also be familiar with the video production process from ideation to delivery, and be able to perform well under pressure.
Our office is a platform for open discussion, and you will be given opportunities to dabble in other aspects of video production should you desire.
We're looking for a passionate and self-motivated individual who is interested in the planning and coordination that goes into video and film production. If you have an interest in the work that takes place off-set to make a video shoot work, we might be able to offer you roles as an Assistant Producer or Production Dept Intern on a project-to-project basis.
You will work closely with a producer on projects ranging from small corporate shoots with crews of 2-4 people, to larger TVCs with crews of up to 20 individuals.
NOTE: Video production takes place in a fast-paced and high stress environment, that often involves significant physical exertion. If you are averse to heavy lifting or have an extenuating physical condition please do not apply for this position.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work closely with and assist a producer throughout the pre-production process.
- Plan and schedule shoots and attend pre-production meetings.
- Organize and coordinate the production team throughout the full production process.
- Manage administrative paperwork and accounts related to the production.
- Facilitate the smooth running of a shoot whilst on-set.
- Facilitate the craft services dept of the shoot whilst on-set.
- Assist the producer and director during a shoot’s prep and returns.
- Assist the producer during a shoot on an ad-hoc basis.
- Act as a runner for the production whilst on-set.
You will be paid on a monthly basis depending on the duration, requirements and nature of the projects, as well as your performance, ability and your synergy with the team. If you are shortlisted for a meeting we will discuss your rates further.
- Candidate should possess or be pursuing at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Please specify if you have graduated or ORDed within the last 12 months.
- Candidate must be a Singaporean Citizen or PR.
- Required language(s): English.
- Prior work experience preferred but not required.