- One Degree Alliance Pte Ltd
- Financial Planner
- Date Listed
- 31 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, Permanent
- Central Business District (CBD), Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $1,500 - 2,700 monthly
- Company Profile
At One Degree Alliance, we respect each individuals’ priority and believe in helping you work towards a healthy work-life harmony while giving you the opportunity to assume managerial role within 18 months, assisting you to achieve your goals in life. - Our proven Management Accelerated Programme (MAP) pathway have help individuals assumed managerial roles in 18 months with the services we provide for your clienteles.
We are one of the fastest growing organisation within AXA Insurance Pte Ltd, with a team of accomplished financial planners focused on the betterment of financial intelligence of the Singapore Population. At a current strength of about 80 individuals, we provide a comprehensive range of financial instruments to value add to people all walks of lives, including of life, health, general insurance and investment products to meet the best interests of our clients.
We provide one of the most comprehensive foundation training program on Knowledge and Skills for all new executive who successfully join us.
To enhance our client's quality of life through seeking the best financial solutions for them
Being the best value provider for our clients and a progressive leader in financial solutions
- Job Description
The Financial Planner can come from various professional background. The ideal candidate that we are looking for is an entrepreneur at heart with a desire to help others with great communication and relationship building skills.
As a Financial Planner, you will help individual clients, families and businesses in their communities’ plan for their financial future, including but not limited to:
- Health, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Retirement and Education Planning
- Investment Management
- Life insurance
Applicants will acquire the following skills through this internship:
- have basic knowledge in sales and marketing
- know where to seek new clients in Singapore
- have a deep understanding of Singapore's financial market
What are we looking for:
- Min 21 and above
- Min Diploma holders or Degree holders
- Singaporean only
- Candidate with no sales experience are welcome to apply
- Desire and passion to help other's financial future
- Highly motivated and self-starter who posses integrity and strong work ethic
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.