Omnistream is a retail data analytics company that is all about data-to-profits and building enterprise solutions for some of the largest retailers in South-East Asia. We are a venture backed startup growing faster than we can manage. We have been featured in several publications, such as Techinasia and The Business Times
Find out more about our CEO here.
Omnistream is looking for a data science intern to work with the data/ engineering team for existing and upcoming customer projects which include some of the largest retailers in the region. Not only will you be working with the data/ engineering team, you will also learn more about business development and operations in a company. We are a lean, multi-cultural team with industry experts whom you will learn from and work with.
- Conduct data analysis/ queries using SQL and Python
- Provide data visualisations using tools like Powerbi
- Able to spot patterns and trends in data
- Collaborate with data engineers, product managers, and the operation team to provide statistics or business data that can help to drive business insights
- Ability and aptitude to learn new things and be an active team member
- Major in in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Able to work with a large amount of data meticulously
- Familiar with at least one programming/scripting language, preferably SQL or Python
- Experience in data analysis and data collection preferred
- Highly motivated and independent
- You work on weekend projects for fun
Flexible/ part-time options available for a minimum of 6 months, both part-time and full-time arrangements are available
Only Singaporeans/ PR may apply