OM Materials (S) Pte Ltd (“OMS”) is the Group’s marketing and procurement hub that operates out of Singapore.
With a long history of marketing ores and ferroalloys, OMS possesses an extensive trade network and an edge in connecting raw materials with buyers and users. Originally formed in the 90s focusing on the raw materials trade in China, its scope and range of action has since evolved to a global scale, albeit retaining an Asian focus.
Collectively, the division leverages the economies of scale of the Group’s operations to streamline raw material procurement and product sales. This is made possible by comprehensive product knowledge and a strong operational expertise in international trade execution.
- Manage and co-ordinate all daily accounting and finance functions
- Process of invoice, expenses, claims and requests for payment
- Prepare journals, debit/ credit notes and bank reconciliation
- Assist in tracking of receipt and payment, also exchange transactions and movement
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data entries and adherence to accounting standards.
- Ensure complete and systematic filing of documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent and corporate secretary on related work
- Preparation and coordination for audit
- Drafting of audited Financial Statements
- Handle banking, shipping and LC documents
- Assist with timely and accurate production of monthly management information and report
- Assist in corporate activities and ad-hoc assignments as and when needed
- Degree in Accountancy
- Fresh graduate, or any relevant working experience
- A professional qualification like CPA/CA/ACCA/CIA will be an added advantage
- Analytical and strong logical thinker, results orientated
- Self-driven, team player, strong interpersonal skills, analytical
- Able to work within strict time lines and autonomously to meet deadlines without compromising on quality and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint and various Accounting systems
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English and Chinese to liaise with counterparts
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.