OM Materials (S) Pte. Ltd. based in Singapore, the division is active in ore and ferroalloy markets, and leverages the economies of scale of the Group’s operations to streamline raw material procurement and product sales. Our core business include manganese, ore sales, marketing of ferroalloys, as well as distribution of third-party ores globally.
- Assist in collaborating with other Group functions in the Operational Excellence
- Coordinate on internal governance and monitoring system
- Develop, guide and support subsidiaries on governance principles framework for the Group companies
- Develop business origination frameworks and implement ESG business development strategies
- Support a robust compliance and risk management framework and culture
- Support management to improve and streamline the business processes to be more effective and efficient
- Monitoring compliance and surveillance check
- Analyze and understand key global/regional ESG trends and issues
- Work with General Counsel in implementing guidelines, Group policies and best practice
- Connect with regulators, industry, regional/local communities and participate in engagement linked to sustainable finance
- May involve in a business process improvement projects, as and when required.
- Minimum a recognised degree in or Business or Accountancy or a related discipline
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Corporate Administration, risk management internal control preferably Corporate Governance or Sustainability
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Self-driven team player, strong interpersonal skills, analytical
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English and Chinese to liaise with counterparts
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.