Ogilvy Singapore is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. For two consecutive years (2012 and 2013) Ogilvy was named Cannes Lions Network of the Year and the World's Most Effective Agency Network by the Effie Effectiveness Index. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics capabilities; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. Ogilvy services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries.
The quality of our network is based on the strength of our international network, our local strength and depth across all communication disciplines, our culture of collaboration and our people.
Why Join Us?
This is your chance to both build upon and utilize your experience in social media marketing. An ideal candidate must be a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and an opportunist that helps grow the business. Strengths in writing, project management, creative thinking, and/or risk management and team management. Interns receive real, valuable hands-on experience to develop their social media expertise, project management skills and strategic thinking. Internships here go beyond making photocopies.
Data/Strategy Planning Intern
- Develop web tracking strategies for websites
- Conduct research on market overview, develop user persona and propositions for marketing activities
- Provide campaign reporting and deep-dive web analytics, producing tracking reports and end of campaign / activity reports
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen to learn on digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen ability to visualise data through graphing/charting/information display skills
- Bachelor degree of marketing, economics, statistics or related