Office of Philip Loh
3 Pickering Street #01-72 Nankin Row, Singapore 048660
Representing Great Eastern Life, Philip is a leading financial consultant with over 20 years of experience in the financial advisory business. His unique approach in financial planning has garnered him considerable success in helping his clients achieve their financial goals and won him many referrals.
Philip is constantly investing in research with a global perspective, to seek out the best investment opportunities for our clients. This passion is driven by the firm belief that strategic asset allocation is the most reliable source of consistent and superior investment performance.
As a consistent Top Producer, Philip's outstanding achievements include qualifying for the Million Dollar Round Table for 18 consecutive years, with 11-time Court of the Table and twice Top of The Table honours since 2005.
Philip speaks at many Retirement and Investment seminars, and organizes Networking events that are attended by many. A prolific writer of financial issues widely published in The Business Times, The Straits Times, as well as other financial publications, he is always eager to share insights from a different perspective
10 Week (3 Weeks in Dec 2018 + 7 Weeks in June and July 2019) Undergraduate Internship (Overseas Incentive Trip to London fully sponsored)
Office of Philip Loh
We specialize in talent spotting local Tertiary Institution undergraduates and graduates, making up 100% of our associates.
Duration: 3 weeks from (10 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018)
- You will learn about personal wealth management and financial literacy. By the end of the internship, you will have been exposed to a comprehensive number of financial instruments with knowledge that will be greatly useful to you in all future endeavours in the finance industry.
- Create an entrepreneurial experience and an opportunity for our Management Associate position.
Areas of Study: During the 3 weeks, 3 CFMAS Exams will be taken, exam fees sponsored by Office of Philip Loh
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Credit Cards and Credit Management.
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architecture
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship.
- Career Options in the Financial Services Industry.
- CFMAS Papers sponsorship
- One-to-one mentorship by award-winning mentors.
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Product and Market Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Persuasion skills
- Real World Experience
- An insider opportunity to decide if this is the right career for you
What you will experience
- Classroom Training
- Group Projects
- Joint Fieldwork Experience
- Creative business presentations on simulated business cases
- Inter-Varsity Interaction
- Participation in fully sponsored 5-day-4-night Overseas Trip to London
- Opportunity to learn from Philip Loh, a top financial advisor with over S$100 mil investment under advisory
Remuneration and Incentives
- All seminars, exams, courses will be fully sponsored (Worth over $4,000)
- CFMAS examination papers will be fully sponsored.
- A fully sponsored overseas trip to London in the final week of the internship
- All course fees and exam fees will be covered by Office of Philip Loh
- Interns who complete all the above requirements will be remunerated with $1,500 for all 10 weeks (including part payment of $300 for 3 weeks in December)
- Additional $1,000 payable after 6 months of contract activation if 3 Sales Assignments are fulfilled
- The study trip to London flight (to-and-fro) plus lodging and meals will be covered by OPL
- Monday to Friday 9.a.m. to 6.p.m.
- Candidates currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree
- For candidates with GPA scores of 4.2 and above ( NUS and NTU ) and 3.4 and above ( SMU)
- Other achievements will also be considered if GPA scores are below above stipulation
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.