Ocean Network Express (ONE) is one of the leading container shipping companies in the world, that comes into market in Apr 2018. ONE has extensive liner network service portfolio across over 100 countries, with a global fleet over 250 vessels, active participation in all major global trade lanes, deployment of the latest IT systems and an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. The company emerged from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies, who have developed high level of service quality and process excellence. ONE is based in Singapore as global headquarters and the holding company located in Tokyo. Regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Richmond, and Sao Paulo.
Our vision to be a carrier with top-class competitiveness worldwide and we operate our business with our 8 core values in mind. To our customers, we want to service with Quality, Reliability, Innovation and Customer Satisfaction. Internally, we will build an organization that is Lean & Agile, provides Challenge, encourage Teamwork and adopt Best Practices.
For more information on our company, please visit our website https://www.one-line.com/
Duration: 4 - 5 months (Candidates looking for a temporary position are welcome to apply)
- To handle import status declaration to port.
- To prepare documents and ensure proper filing.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
- Self-motivated individual who is result-oriented person and resilient.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under stress and fast-paced environment.