OC Digital believes in making great companies become greater through the power of digital marketing. Our results-oriented digital marketing solutions have helped boost many brands’ image and equity. Founded in 2010, the agency is one of the leading and fastest-growing integrated digital marketing agencies in the region.
Today, the agency is made up of a well-rounded team of experienced and passionate pros who are committed to the online success of our clients. Our uncompromising focus on creating best-of-breed online experiences have allowed us to forge promising partnerships with some very successful companies across all industries.
Are you passionate about the field of Digital Marketing? Do you consider yourself a driven individual? Then you’re the person that we’re looking for! As a Digital Marketing Strategist Intern, you will be trained to become a competent Strategist and become well-versed in different analytic marketing tools over time. You will be working closely alongside our business managers to execute campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor consumer online behaviour and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour, staying up to date with latest technology trends and best practices
- Manage and oversee all digital marketing channels, including social media accounts
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Works with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements and ensuring deadlines are met
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Developing unique content for clients and our organization
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Basic knowledge in Social Media platforms and different ads
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Prior experience in content writing is an advantage
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software is an added advantage
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- Opportunity to join a leading Google-certified agency
- Positive and fun workplace culture
- Creative and dynamic office environment
- The ability to create a significant impact
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.