NTUC LearningHub Private Limited was corporatised in 2004 with the mission to enhance the lifelong employability of Singapore’s workforce by providing high quality, innovative products and affordable learning. The training programmes provided by NTUC LearningHub comprise Infocomm Technology, Professional IT Certificates, Soft Skills & Literacy, Workplace Safety & Health, Employability Skills System, Customer Service Training, Trades, Cleaning, WSQ Security and Manufacturing Skills. To date, it has trained close to 800,000 executives and working adults, and has worked with more than 10,000 companies to identify training needs, define curriculum roadmaps and deliver contemporary training programmes. The organization has evolved to meet the burgeoning training needs of Singaporeans to continuously keep pace with the dynamic business economy.
• Manage and support DevOps platform that include Jenkins/Bamboo, Nexus, Bitbucket/Git, Ansible, etc.
• Develop and deliver automation scripts using Jenkins/Ansible/Python.
• Knowledge of RDBMS such as Oracle database, MS SQL, DB2, MySQL
- Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent
- Current matriculating student of tertiary institution
- Internship period: Minimum to commit 4 months or more
- Full Time Working Arrangement Internship