NTUC LearningHub (LHUB™) was corporatised on 1 August 2004. Initially set up in 1982 as the NTUC Computer Training Centre, a division under the Skills Development Department of the NTUC Administration and Research Unit, the organisation has evolved to meet the burgeoning training needs of Singaporeans to continuously keep pace with the dynamic business economy.
- Work with subject matter expert to craft course proposal for submission.
- Develop curriculum based on Environmental Services Skills Framework Cleaning Operations and Technology Management TSCs.
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and WSQ Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE) is required.
- Minimum a recognised diploma or equivalent or possess relevant certifications.
- Minimum experience with developing 2-3 WSQ modules for ATOs which have been launched in the past 2 years
- Prior Experience with developing Environmental Services modules in Cleaning Operations and Technology Management will be advantageous.