NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. To help our clients achieve their digital transformation goals, we use our global capabilities, expertise, and full-stack technology services delivered through our integrated services platform. As their long-term strategic partner, we help them enhance customer and employee experience, transform their cloud strategy, modernize their networks and strengthen their cybersecurity. And across their transformation priorities, we automate their business processes and IT, drawing insights and analytics from their core business data. Together we do great things. We’re proud to be part of the global holding company under NTT, called NTT Incorporated (Inc.) Jun Sawada, current President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for NTT, is also the CEO of NTT Inc.
- Work within agile team to develop and test web, desktop or mobile applications
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Assist senior developer(s) in analyzing and resolving technical issues.
- Assist in preparing manuals, specification and other technical documentations.
- Package and support deployment releases.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.