Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine!
Title: Business Assurance and Audit Intern
Report to: Regional Head of Internal Audit Responsibilities:
- Research on industry insights, processes and controls
- Assist in data analytical projects and initiatives
- Assist in preparation of dashboards and summary reports providing insights for business, based on internal audit reports
- Provide support in preparing relevant presentations
- Any other relevant tasks by the Internal Audit team
- Degree in Commerce or Business Administration (majoring in Finance)
- Candidates with a Background in Life Science / Biology who wish to take on a commercial opportunity may also apply
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Lookup / Pivot Table Functions)
- Able to commit the full duration of the internship (Full-time until 14 December 2021)
Related Job Searches:
Novartis (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Business Assurance and Audit Intern
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical