An Asian retail specialist, Norbreeze Group was founded in 2004, co-owned and operated by Danish duo Anders Peter Juel Sauerberg and Anne Trads Juel Sauerberg. The couple established the company to distribute, market and build international accessible luxury brands that share a similar design philosophy of timeless allure and consistent pursuit of functionalism and quality.
Backed by a dedicated team of more than 150 employees, Norbreeze Group excels in the strategic development of integrated retailing, distribution and sales network.
The group has consistently delivered sustainable growth returns for its exclusive range of brands, by repeating its success formulas.
Objective of role:
- The Sales Associate is to drive results and enhance the customer experience by providing exceptional service.
- Engage in high levels of customer service
- Perform value-added services
- Promote, cross and upsell products
- Ensure maintenance & upkeep of clientele record
- Manage over-all store housekeeping, maintenance & repairs
- Accurately handle and manage various types of commercial transactions
- Perform all forms of after-sales service
- Maintain accuracy for all forms of payment & Cash bank-in
- Perform Visual Merchandising in accordance with brand guidelines
- Manage accurate record of stocks
- Perform opening and end of day store duties
- Any other related Administrative duties
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- At least a year of retail sales or customer service experience.
- Observe strict punctuality
- Presentable and well-groomed
- Reliable and accountable for job demands
- Able to work well in a team
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Self-driven and enthusiastic
- Flexible in rostering duties to meet business needs
- Demonstrated passion for extraordinary customer service.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.