About the company
NoonTalk media was co-founded by ex-deejay, actor, and show presenter, Dasmond Koh in 2011, NoonTalk Media aims to be the leading media agency in introducing and creating exciting content to cater to the demand and ever-changing preferences of the audience, making Singapore's mediascape a vibrant one.
We create limitless opportunities for our artistes and talents. Over the years, we have successfully groomed and managed artistes and talents to take on key roles in local and regional productions as well as for product and campaign endorsements.
Our strong passion for quality entertainment content has led us to constantly challenge the standard of productions and ourselves. In recent years, we have expanded our service offerings to include multimedia production and post-production works as well as event management. We have made significant progress in a short span of time, having worked with prominent brands and shows to deliver some of the best events and entertainment programmes in the market.
- Preparation work for events such as scheduling, planning and liaising
- On-site coordination work such as setup, logistics and management
- Working closely with vendors and teammates on projects to meet clients' requirements
- Work closely with the event manager and executive over documentation and processes
- Working closely with the production and postproduction team to meet the required deliverables
- Minimum ITE graduate and above
- Open to working on weekends
- Possess a willing-to-learn attitude
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to work in a group as an individual
- Creative and resourceful
Perks of joining the company
- Performance incentives
- Career Progression
- Training and development
- Annual Leaves
- Fun and enjoyable working environment