Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 100,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000,000 parcels a day across six countries. In May 2020, we raised USD279 million in fresh funding, bringing our total funding till date to around USD400 million.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Operations team is looking for a results-driven intern with a bias for action to handle operations within Singapore and the region. You will support the Department’s objectives to help develop organisation structure for scale, and execute on providing operational excellence. The ideal candidate for this role should have exceptional analytical skills, a marked taste for operational challenges and the ability to present information clearly
- Perform research and write summaries on industry best practices and industry innovation
- Develop and share best practices to scale operations of cities
- Execute on plans for major strategic initiatives and new project launches
- Document finalised initiatives into standardised operating procedures expeditiously
- Currently pursuing Bachelors' Degree or Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering/Economic
- Able to commit full time from Aug to Dec 2020
- Strong analytical and communication skill
- Proficient in Excel and SQL is a plus