- Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (Ninja Van)
- Project Management Intern
- Date Listed
- 21 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
Kewalram House 30 Jalan Kilang Barat
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Company Profile
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the
fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 6000
merchants and deliver more than 2 million parcels a month across six countries. In January 2018,
we raised one of the largest Series C funding rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned
for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge
software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing,
end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that
delight both shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for
improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Job Description
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises of some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
The Ninja Solutions team leverages our proprietary technology and operations expertise to consult and deliver value to our key partners. We are looking for a Project Management Intern to assist with the execution of our strategic project initiatives.
- Assist to prepare documentation and work processes within the organisation in relation to project management reporting, defect tracking/ageing and testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams like Product and Engineering to assist with the seamless execution of the project
- Provide ongoing support to the project management team for project implementation
- Perform testing(SIT/UAT) on greenfield implementation of Ninja Cloud Enterprise Solution
- Assist to develop in-house reporting tools for project governance
- Currently undertaking a Bachelors degree in Computing/Computer Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 weeks
- Proficiency in MS Office is preferred
- Appreciation of web application frameworks is a plus.
- Programming and Database knowledge is a plus but not require
- Strong verbal and written communication skills