About Neo Group
Neo Group Limited has been Singapore's No. 1 Events Caterer since 2011 and provides customers with end-to-end food and catering solutions through a comprehensive suite of capabilities and service offerings under five main business segments – Catering, Manufacturing, Retail, Supplies and Trading and Property.
Its unique value proposition and strong commitment to constantly innovate and remain at the forefront of adopting cutting-edge technologies and automation has allowed Neo Group to cement its position as Singapore’s Number One Events Caterer. Neo Group supplies a large variety of quality food and buffets appealing to various market segments through its strong portfolio of brands – including “Neo Garden”, “Deli Hub”, “Orange Clove”, “Best Catering”, “Gourmetz”, “Kim Paradise”, “Savoury Catering”, “umisushi”, “issho”, “Joo Chiat Kim Choo” and “DoDo”.
The Group now owns a food retail network spanning more than 20 outlets islandwide. Through its subsidiaries, the Group’s trading network spans over 30 countries worldwide, while its operations in Singapore are supported by East and West central kitchens, manufacturing facilities, warehouses and over 1,400 dedicated employees.
We are looking for passionate Food Safety Officer/Executive to be part of the team. You will be responsible for all hygiene and food safety standards of assigned locations.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career with Singapore's No.1 Events Caterer, send us your application now!
- Conduct daily on-site inspections of kitchens to ensure in compliance to company’s SOPs and Food Safety Management System.
- Implementation and maintenance of ISO 22000:2018 manual, documents and files.
- Responsible for customer complaint investigations and root cause analysis and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Troubleshoot of non-conformance and improve and uphold internal food safety management system with suggestions.
- Plan and coordinate for monthly food sampling, surface and hand swabs, shelf life validation studies.
- Monitor, compile, and analyze test results.
- Involve in regulatory, certification body and customer’s audits and assist in follow-up corrective/ preventive actions.
- Manage pre-requisite programs including personal hygiene, sanitation, pest control, supplier evaluation, calibration and maintenance.
- Conduct food safety trainings to staffs and develop training materials and assessment plan.
- Plan and conduct internal audit for central kitchen, retail outlets and supplier audit.
- Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned by superior.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, in Food Science/ Technology
- Possess good knowledge in SFA, ISO 22000, Halal/ any other related standard
- Able to multitask, handle stress in fast paced environment and work within timeline
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
- Team player, proactive and meticulous in work
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.