- Narus Knowledge Pte Ltd
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Date Listed
- 11 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start - Flexible End
- Location Name
- #03-01, Block 79, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
- Allowance /
- $800 - 2,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Narus a legaltech startup that is developing intelligent industry-wide knowledge management solution for lawyers. It has an unique business model that mobilises all key stakeholders in the industry, and achieves what other knowledge management tools do not generate: revenue. It's co-founded by Flora Suen-Krujatz (a former Linklaters London corporate lawyer with a decade of experience) and Yiyang Shao (an award winning programmer specialised in machine learning).
- Job Description
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, NodeJS, etc. Go language will be a plus.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB and Elastic. Graph Database knowledge such as Neo4j will be a plus.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools. Git is preferred.
- Development experience for enterprise software integration, such as Chrome, Outlook, Slack Plugins, will be a plus.
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.