Narus a legaltech startup that is developing intelligent industry-wide knowledge management solution for lawyers. It has an unique business model that mobilises all key stakeholders in the industry, and achieves what other knowledge management tools do not generate: revenue. It's co-founded by Flora Suen-Krujatz (a former Linklaters London corporate lawyer with a decade of experience) and Yiyang Shao (an award winning programmer specialised in machine learning).
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, NodeJS, etc. Go language will be a plus.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB and Elastic. Graph Database knowledge such as Neo4j will be a plus.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools. Git is preferred.
- Development experience for enterprise software integration, such as Chrome, Outlook, Slack Plugins, will be a plus.
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success