- Movel AI Pte Ltd
- Robotics Software Intern
- Date Listed
- 29 Nov 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start - Feb 2018
Blk 71, Ayer Rajah Crescent
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software, Engineering / Technician, Product / Program / Project Management
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Movel AI is a deep technology startup building world leading solutions for robot navigation. Our solution is based on advanced computer vision and sensor fusion. We enable robot to run at many places that not possible before, including huge airport, crowded shopping mall, and highly dynamic factories.
- Job Description
You will get chance to work on the full stack robotics software system, and hands-on experience with some of the world’s most advanced robots. The challenges you can tackle includes:
- Design and build initiative user interface to dispatch robots
- Implement and improve algorithms for robot path planning
- Implement computer vision and deep learning algorithms for robot control
- Good programming skills in C++ and Python.
- Bonus: experience with Android programming; experience with robotics and ROS.
- Fluency in Linux development environments and version control systems.
- Bonus: experience with embedded software development (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc.)
- Fast learning and independent problem solving
- Embedded Software
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.