- MORE Global Holding
- Marcom cum Design Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Architecture / Interior Design
- Real Estate
- Company Profile
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with a willingness to learn. You will be tasked to support in developing, implementing and execution of marketing strategies, and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge in various aspects of marketing. We provide guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Job Description
- Assist in the overall of Digital Marketing activities, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, WeChat Page
- Produce simple artwork e.g. Event Invitation, Website Banner, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Support in the content creations, i.e. copywriting
- Help to organize and carry out marketing related events and activities
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Contributing fresh ideas to overall brief
- Support with daily administrative tasks
Working together with the team to support multiple brands simultaneously
• Able to start work as soon as possible
• Able to work full time office hours
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good command of both spoken and written English. Bilingual of English & Chinese will be a plus!• Proficient/Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is a plus!
• A Strong copywriting skill is a plus!
• Fresh graduates or students are welcome to apply