Minto Studios offers creative visual concepts that harness the power of visual media from photography, video productions, and live-streaming. With many forms of visual media to communicate with your audience, our clients find trouble figuring out which media to use for what purpose, when do they use it and how do they do it?
From short-form social videos to TVCs to live productions, we work closely with our clients & partners to find the best direction forward. With our professional production capabilities & resources, we bring them to their desired destination.
Minto Studios is expanding and we are in need of interns who can assist our team in our growing demand of corporate / commercial photography & video productions. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of media production projects and have a say in how our clients’ stories are told in the visual format. This can be in one or a combination of different visual media solutions & social media. We hope that in this role the intern will be able to explore their creative boundaries and achieve personal growth and direction in their interest in media together with us.
- Accumulate experience in multiple roles of a video production
- Production Assistant to assist in preparation and setup of corporate and commercial video shoots or livestream productions
- Camera Assistant to assist the Director of Photography in achieving his shots
- Camera Operator in a multicam production and master the best practices in the industry
- Video editing for post production of different formats and distribution
- Animation of Supers and Lower Thirds in After Effects
- Student/Graduate of Media-related Diploma/Degree
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (Premiere Pro / After Effects) or any other video editing softwares
- Understanding of the basics of videography (Framing and composition / camera movement placement / focus / white balance / exposure)
- Able to handle camera equipment correctly
- Hardworking, responsible, and possess a positive attitude