Mighty Jaxx is the leading integrated future culture platform in Southeast Asia today. With a mission to supercharge future culture phygitally, Mighty Jaxx’s integrated platform will empower future pop culture brands with an end-to-end supply chain of digital and phygital collectibles, including artist development and incubation, proprietary IP operation and providing global consumers access to new D2C experiences.
Mighty Jaxx partners with the greatest creative talents in the world, as well as top global brands such as Netflix, Formula 1, Hasbro, Toei Animation, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Warner Brothers, Adidas and many more to ship millions of phygital collectibles to over 90 countries worldwide.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a diverse, inclusive work environment and encourage our employees to bring their authentic, fun-loving, and high-energy selves to the workplace.
Mighty Jaxx is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our team in the upcoming months. Within our Creative Team, you'll play an active role to conceive, refine, and execute visual concepts that align with overall project visions. You'll be working in a collaborative and dynamic environment, with a passionate group of creatives who share a deep love for pop culture and collectibles, constantly seeking to craft novel and delightful experiences for our audience.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and refine creative concepts
- Assist to create key visuals for advertisements, social media and marketing campaigns and packaging material
- Collaborate with other creative functions to research, design, iterate, and contribute to the creation of collectible products for Mighty Jaxx
- Align graphic design efforts with broader business goals and objectives
- Stay informed on global collectible trends and products to inform and enrich thecreative design process
- Currently enrolled in an Art or Design related program, in an institute of higher learning
- Ability to commit to a part time (minimum 2 days a week) or full time internship
- Proficiency in Adobe CC software; especially Illustrator & Photoshop
- Proficiency in motion graphics software would be a bonus
- Strong understanding of design principles and typography
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Available from November 2023 onwards for a minimum of 3 months
**Please also attach a copy of / link to a portfolio showing your sample design work.