Micro 9 Group is an integrated marketing agency delivering engaging communications that convert into profits for businesses. We are constantly innovating strategies for brands equipping them to excel rapidly. Offering an array of digital marketing services under one roof for clients around the world.
If you are Fun + Enthusiastic + Passionate + Want To Make A Difference then YOU are someone we are looking to work with.
- Manage creative aspects of all projects regional/international
- Conceptualise and execute creative designs cross platforms
- Consistently input into the creative process and help drive projects from start to finish.
- Aesthetically rebrand existing materials (E.g. product labels, brochures, charts, video etc) to new design template & adaptation of global material to regional/local needs
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, colour and elements appropriately to create innovative visual solutions
- Able to create digital ads to suit various ad specifications.
- Showcase your work and rationale for the UX/UI and graphic design choices
- Analyze user feedback and activity to iterate and improve the user experience to better meet user and business objectives;
- Create dynamic videos and animated graphic images
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Min 3+ years of working experience with an eye-striking online portfolio.
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office + Mac OS environment
- Experience in motion, basic animation, illustration, video and editing
- Native to all things social such as FB, LI, IG, TikTok and Blogs
- Proven work experience as a UX / UI Designer will be an ice breaker.
- Have a strong aesthetic sense of creativity and attention to detail
- Happy working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven agency and across multiple projects
- Creative and/or effectiveness awards and recognition a plus
- Knowledge of front-end coding a plus
- Great time-management and self-motivation skills. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.