Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO) is a leading provider of a wide range of assets and services to the offshore oil and gas industry across South-East Asia, Australia and Middle East. The company is headquartered in Singapore, and has businesses in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand and Australia. MEO has been operation through its predecessor entitles since the 1970s. We are available at www.meogroup.com.
The role reports directly to Assistant Manager – Group HQSE in the following duties:
Supports the Group HSQE Department by maintaining all records as directed by the Assistant HSQE Manager. Responsibilities include supporting all health, safety, quality and environment related assignments, maintaining Integrated Management System Manual and associated documentation.
- Assisting Group HSQE team members in day-to-day activities of the department.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filter and “clean” acquired data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Any other tasks assigned by superior.
- Expected Commencement: February 2021
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, Power BI, etc)
- Knowledge of statistical applications and MS Office/ PowerApps
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must show an enthusiastic effort toward solving problems and providing a safe well-organized work environment.