Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO) is a leading provider of a wide range of assets and services to the offshore oil and gas industry across South-East Asia, Australia and Middle East. The company is headquartered in Singapore, and has businesses in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Thailand. MEO has been operation through its predecessor entitles since the 1970s. We are available at www.meogroup.com.
We are looking for 1 intern for the following position:
Intern – Finance
Accounts Receivables (AR)
- Assist in billing/invoicing to customers/inter-companies.
- Assist in updating receipts from customers on timely basis.
- Assist in prepare statement of account (SOA) and send to customers on timely basis.
- Prepare AR aging report.
- Prepare audit schedules related to AR.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Superior
Key Learning Objectives:
1. Demonstrate effective skills in written and oral communication, and in teamwork
2. Exposure to practical accounting knowledge in a functioning finance team.
- Final year students who are able to work full time till mid-September or longer
- Students from Accounting or Finance Faculty