Founded by former commercial bankers, FundCapitol’s vision is to help individuals and corporations gain access to funding to attain their aspirations. As a new startup, FundCapitol is now a boutique firm offering financial advisory services to both individual and corporations, particularly the Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to gain access to funding. FundCapitol’s partnerships with major banks and boutique financial institutions enable it to provide its clients a wide range of funding options to meet their requirements.
Despite being a new startup, FundCapitol has big dreams in Financial Technology and is a firm believer in leveraging on technology to deliver another option to its clients to gain access to funding.
- Actively supports the Business Financial Managers in the development of new client relationships
- Supports the Business Financial Managers in cultivating close long term relationships with existing clients
- Assist the Business Financial Managers in the development of financial solutions for clients by understanding their financial requirements and working with our banking and financial institutional partners
- Must be self-driven, goal-oriented and motivated
- An effective team player who is also able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communications skills and likes interacting with people
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- No work experience necessary as comprehensive training will be provided