Founded in 1994, MHC Asia Group is a health technology company spearheading changes in the managed health space and how medical services are delivered to companies.
We are looking for outstanding team players interested in being involved in taking a local SME global. Players who play to win and value having their opinions heard, contributing to the bigger picture.
If you think you are ready for the challenges, read on to learn more.
Our market strategy interns will support our deputy head of Health Solutions to map out the industry landscape and create effective sales channels to distribute our solutions. The interns will be required to play cross functional roles across both strategy and implementation by working with the marketing teams.
In charge of creating market intelligence reports, you will own market landscape reports that will be consumed by C-suites and departments heads of the company. You will also have opportunities to shadow the department heads in the understanding of customers.
This role will see you gaining a high level organizational overview from sales to market strategy, giving you a deep set domain knowledge in all areas of business.
- Market research of industry
- Brainstorming and strategizing with department heads for outreach programs
- Execution of marketing strategies
- Creation of market intelligence reports with guidance from department head
- Constantly analyzing our customer’s needs and experience, brainstorming on how to improve them
- Socially savvy individual
- Able to think out of the box
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to align multiple stakeholder interests and results-oriented
- Good organizational skill and attention to detail
- Humble and willing to learn