MHC Asia Group is a leading health technology company with a network of over 2000 panel clinics in Singapore and 880 in Malaysia with foot prints in Indonesia, Philippines and Hong Kong. It is currently processing more than 1.5million outpatient claims annually.
Majority of insurers and thousands of corporate clients adopt MHC’s web-based system to help manage their healthcare costs and profile the health of its members and workforce.
MHC simplifies healthcare and connect stakeholders in the healthcare delivery chain with effective use of information technology and big data analytics — increasing efficiency, ensuring transparency, lowering costs and boosting productivity.
The job scope involves:
- Assist in marketing through various digital platforms
- Contribute to the production of marketing materials
- Perform basic administrative duties under supervision
Why this job is good for you:
- We are willing to train and coach fresh entries
- Able to learn about the healthcare industry
- Ability to see measurable results from the marketing activities
- Opportunity to contribute ideas
- Work in a harmony cultured organization,
- Accessible via Commonwealth MRT stations (under 5 mins' walk)
What we are looking for:
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word) skills
- Video editing skills is a plus
- Great attitude and positive mindset