MHC Asia Group is a leading health technology company with a network of over 2000 panel clinics in Singapore and 880 in Malaysia with foot prints in Indonesia, Philippines and Hong Kong. It is currently processing more than 1.5million outpatient claims annually.
Majority of insurers and thousands of corporate clients adopt MHC’s web-based system to help manage their healthcare costs and profile the health of its members and workforce.
MHC simplifies healthcare and connect stakeholders in the healthcare delivery chain with effective use of information technology and big data analytics — increasing efficiency, ensuring transparency, lowering costs and boosting productivity.
Visit us at:
www.youtube.com/mhcasiaMHC MEDICAL NETWORK PTE. LTD.
Full Stack Web Application Development Intern
Our company is looking for innovative solutions and talented people who have the ability to realize these solutions and we want you, the budding developer, to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of an experienced (*if you do not have industry experience but have a portfolio of projects, please do apply as well) developer to develop, maintain and deploy innovative software and to work with backend technologies such as MySQL. The successful candidate will also help to build mobile applications and manage deployment. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers many developmental opportunities to explore your own ideas of automation and artificial intelligence in a semi-corporate setting. Come join us on this journey of discovery and innovation!
Responsibilities and Job Scope:
- Develop, Deploy and Maintain new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality, security and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum a Diploma in relevant Information Technology Fields required
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge in Python is a Plus