Join our growing Finance team as an Accounting Intern in our global headquarters in Singapore. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated, data-driven individual to join a global tech start-up and contribute to our ambitious growth plan. Leading candidates must be excited about data and analytics with a keen desire to learn and add value. In this role you will learn how to clean and analyse large quantities of data to produce essential reports.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be placed at the centre of Eyeota’s commercials, producing essential information using reports from our global business partners as well as Eyeota’s own technology platform, and relaying the results to the rest of the finance team. With Eyeota, you will be gain exposure to the heart of our business and witness the booming digital advertising and data industries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in preparing and cleaning our monthly and weekly sales data. Helping in
collection and aggregation of essential data product reports for the attribution of
earnings to our partners
- Creation of earnings reports for our partners, ensuring appropriate treatment of any
special payment terms
- Completing special projects as directed by the Finance team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 months commitment
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree
- Very strong analytical skills and interest
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Interest in automation and knowledge of Python and/or VBA preferred
- Interest in or experience using cloud-based computing/database management (Salesforce) advantageous
- Meticulous attention to detail. A strong problem solver with a desire to take initiative, explore new analyses and uncover hidden gems in our data to help grow our business
- A quick learner, especially regarding new analytical, database querying and visualization tools
- Ability to take directions and deliver projects independently. Must also enjoy working as part of a team and be comfortable to talk through ideas with colleagues
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.