Are you obsessed with organizing fun parties and and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you for help on the latest trends, ideas, and memes?
Established in 2013 as Merry Bees, we are a professional live music and talents management agency that has performed for over 2000 weddings, corporate events and private functions all over Singapore.
Merry Bees has a dynamic work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle challenging projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with events, social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with people, online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
- A commercial approach towards arts and music management
- Growth in cultural awareness and music/entertainment knowledge
- Customer service and client management skills
- How to manage time-sensitive assignments, projects and clients
- Learn to manage a wide range of clientele (up to C-level clients)
- One-to-one mentorship with our business development manager and other team leaders in handling quotations and administrative matters.
- Softskills that will never be taught in the classroom
- Pre-planning of an event
- On-site event management skills
- Post-event management skills
- Assist and support the Business Development Manager and other team leaders on managing artistes, musicians and emcees
- Assist the Business Development Manager and other team leaders on contracts and invoices, documentation, archival of events and provide administrative support
- Firsthand coordination of logistics and operations schedule for crew and Artistes
- Assist with coordination of events on site
- Plan and create digital content with the Business Development team
- Execution of the social media calendar plan with the Business Development team
- Supporting role at event and wedding roadshows
- Press and Media releases conceptualization and execution
- Photography and videography work at events
- Post event/production edits using adobe creative suite and other softwares such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Events setup, teardown and overseeing of vendors and talents during events.
- Other adhoc duties when required
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Arts Management, Business or other related discipline.
- Well-groomed and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and fluency in Mandarin is a bonus
- Able and open to work under pressure
- No prior experience is required but candidate must have a positive and resillient attitude, motivated and excited to learn new skills.
- Team Player and pleasant personality
- Has a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to organize, prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Has a passion for using social networking sites
- Commitment of 44 hours a week during period of internship
- vertime (OT) will be paid at $8 to $10 per hour in addition to other allowances.