A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our ~55,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within our CDMO Services business we provide different services to our customers: from the development of cell lines for clinical use to the commercial production of antibody drug conjugates. Our focus on selected growth areas has enabled double digit growth in the last 5 years. As a key strategic pillar within Life Science our mandate is to ensure the long-term profitable growth of the business.
Interns will be part of a broader team, working closely with local but also global colleagues. As part of the Marketing & Strategy team you will support us in challenging strategy projects (e.g. define regional strategies) and gather experience in project management. Depending on the project, you will join in various project phases from analysis and concept development to implementation.
Who you are:
- Ideal candidates for the Internship Program should be a student enrolled in an advanced degree (Master or Ph.D.) in Science or Business-related studies.
- Candidates should enjoy working with teams and have a global mindset.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated interest in business through coursework, professional experience, or previous internships.
- Applicants should be prepared for behavioral and analytical business-case interviews.
- Advanced student (Master or Ph.D.) of either business administration, economics, business chemistry, natural/engineering sciences with sound business knowledge
- Outstanding academic performance (top scores)
- First practical experience, preferably within Strategy and/or Marketing
- Experience in management consulting and/or relevant Life Sciences industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge in project management and strategy development
- International experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience using MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Fluency in English (German, French or other language skills a plus)
Related Job Searches:
Merck Pte Ltd
Intern, Strategy & Marketing Life Science E2E CDMO Services
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical