- Menck Pte Ltd
- Junior Electrical Service Engineer
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
107 Tuas South Avenue 8, Singapore 637036
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 2,500 monthly
- Company Profile
MENCK, an Acteon company, manages all aspects of complex piling projects for customers in both the oil and gas and the civil engineering sectors.
- Job Description
- Provide a high quality and cost effective electrical repairs, maintenance and planned improvement service to MENCK owned, Customer owned, LMH owned main and supporting equipment.
- Carry out a full range of Electrical duties working on various equipment within the workshop and other commissioning sites.
- Undertake electrical duties as required including test and inspection, reactive maintenance, rewiring and installations.
- Complete works in accordance with MENCK and LMH specifications and compliance with the relevant legislation and industry best practice.
- Complete and sign off worksheets, time sheets, inspection protocols, outgoing protocols and service reports.
- Work to operational procedures, safe working practices and Health and Safety procedures as required.
- Responsible for the care and condition of workshop power tools and equipment. Provide verbal reports relating to the safe correct functioning of all equipment immediately advising the line manager of any defects requiring repair or replacement.
- Provide widespread support and assistance to mechanical team, warehouse/material handling, quality control and project team.
- Responsible for their own self-development on a continuous basis.
- At all times, carry out their responsibilities with due regard to company policy.
- Undertake training as required.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment towards targets and goal settings.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.