MediaOne is Singapore's top digital marketing agency. We are recognised for our professionalism, being the best in our field and our dedication to our customers. A highly established and recognised Industry Leader, we have served more than 2000 companies over the last 10 years.
Our clients include P&G, Capitaland, WWF, SingTel, ST Electronics, SportsHub, Ministry of Law, Enterprise Singapore, National Gallery, NTUC Learning Hub, Edelman, Phillip Securities, Maybank.
In a competitive digital marketplace we thrive and excel because of our ISO Certified service standards.
As the result of our continuous search for excellence we have achieved various accolades including BizSafe certification, The Most Promising SME 500 Awards, Best SEO Awards, Google Partner status and were featured in The Sunday Times.
Employee welfare, happiness and constant upgrading is part of our DNA. We have one of the highest Glassdoor ratings for any agency operating in Singapore.
- Can thrive in a fast paced multi-campaign environment servicing multiple clients
- Good presentation, client consultation skills
- Love working in a highly independent but strong "community-based" culture where we worship new ideas, innovations and technology that scale up our already famed digital delivery
- Agency experience preferred but not a deal-breaker so long as you can demonstrate your ability to multi-task, work in a team, really care for clients and pro-actively/persistently seek better answers for client and company
- Preferred to have demonstrable interest in digital marketing in the form of certifications, theoretical knowledge or practical experience managing digital campaigns
- client consultancy
- campaign management and reporting
- technical implementations of SEO
- oversight and QC of partner and remote teams technical implementation
- ceaselessly and constantly improving the processes and technology for our delivery of services
FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
We do not need an SEO expert. We need a curious, analytical mind who loves working on digital campaigns of big brand names that will put him/her head and shoulders above peers in the industry very quickly.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: Its really cool to work in a place where we are getting all these big campaigns from Singtel, Capitaland, Duke-NUS, WWF, Maybank, P&G etc. People think we are a super huge agency but its really made up of some awesome dudes and dudettes I call my friends. I think there is really a lot of empowerment because we are really asked to do self-directed learning, talk to clients/partners/colleagues and then GO! Office is really nice - very comfy. Sometimes we just like to chill and hang after work talking shop.
Cons: Alls good with the self-directed learning and "cheonging" but sometimes it can be tough because for some parts of the campaigns we aren't equipped to have all the answers; so I had to ask my friends from other agencies how haha!