MediaOne is Singapore's TOP digital marketing agency. This is not an extravagant claim, you can see this chart to understand how far ahead we are: check here.
We are recognised for our professionalism, being the best in our field, and our dedication to our customers. A highly established and recognised Industry Leader, we have served more than 2000 companies over the last 10 years. In a competitive digital marketplace we thrive and excel because of our ISO Certified service standards.
Our clients include Capitaland, WWF, SingTel, ST Electronics, SportsHub, Ministry of Law, Enterprise Singapore, National Gallery, NTUC Learning Hub, Edelman, Phillip Securities, Maybank.
As the result of our continuous search for excellence, we have achieved various accolades including BizSafe certification, The Most Promising SME 500 Awards, Best SEO Awards, Google Partner status, and were featured in The Sunday Times.
For more information about MediaOne click here.
“My 6-month internship with MediaOne had provided me a great stepping stone into the Digital Marketing Industry. As an intern here, I was able to gain an in-depth understanding of digital marketing that does not exist in my school modules. The culture at MediaOne is very family-oriented with approachable colleagues and a boss who is highly knowledgeable and supportive in learning. Staff and even interns like myself are always sent for external and internal digital marketing training to stay up to date with the ever-changing digital landscape. Overall, I feel that MediaOne is an ideal place for interns to kickstart their digital marketing careers.”
- Pay Jian Wen, Year 2 student of SIM Global, University of Southampton (Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Marketing)
- Experience or at least a demonstrable interest in digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written presentation and phone skills
- Work with the various departments within MediaOne and with external contractors to ensure project success
- Determine and develop processes, quality assurance standards, and systems to manage and monitor project delivery
- Monitor and improve campaign monitoring processes via project management tools
- Monitor and continually improve service engagement processes between clients and operations
- Monitor, anticipate, and escalate campaign issues to the relevant parties promptly, continually map, anticipate and improve escalation scenarios and standard operating procedures
- Ensure proper project documentation and document repository between delivery teams and the clients
- Pursuant to item (6), to assist the Company to obtain certifications for ISO and any awards which enhance the Company’s profile as a service excellence entity
- Partner and contractor/vendor sourcing and management
- Company website, IT & Systems enhancement and management
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor and/or Management
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: I have been given many opportunity to speak up in a group setting during my internship. My CEO loves to educate his employees so I get to learn a lot. He has also been helpful by giving me feedback on my performance. This company gives performance review for each employees every 3 monthly but they also give feedback as and when appropriate. I really learned a lot! This has given me a good understanding of the digital marketing industry and helped me in my career choices.
Cons: There we some processes that I was surprised I had to fix at my intern level. But luckily the company is very receptive and made sure my team worked together to fix these issues.