Marvable? Here's why you should bother
We are a high growth Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) e-commerce start-up. Our mission? Help people create workspaces they actually love spending time in.
To achieve this, our team has built market-leading brands like ErgoTune (ergonomic chair) and EverDesk+ (standing desk). Having grown more than 10x in the past 3 years, tens of thousands of consumers and companies alike now rely on our products to help them work better and live healthier.
If you want to make an impact at a high growth start-up, become an expert in the e-commerce space, or be part of building a great multi-generational brand — join us!
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Full Stack) Intern who will be responsible for developing applications for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining and updating existing application.
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient with ReactJS, HTML, CSS and have solid knowledge and experience with REST APIs. Knowledge of code versioning tools (GIT) and proficiency in using front-end frameworks will be beneficial.
We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you’re highly energetic and driven and want to gain experience in a growing startup, then apply now !
Learning outcomes & objectives
- Exposure to the operations in a fast-paced startup environment
- Exposure to working with other developers in an agile environment
- Identify good coding patterns and practices
- Exposure to business concepts and implementing it into web development
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Able to commit at least 6 months
- Proficient in NoSQL databases (eg. MongoDB)
- Experience with web services (Soap, Restful)
- Experience with backend framework (eg. NodeJS, Java, Ruby on Rails, .NET)
- Experience with frontend framework (eg. Bootstrap)
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- A high degree of independent judgement
- Able to solve complex problems