Makoto-Ya was established in 1992, and is now the leading importer, exporter and wholesaler of Japanese food and beverage. Our team is dedicated to sincerity and quality, connecting our customers to reliable food sources through the products we source directly from Japan. At Makoto-Ya, we provide our customers with only the best – ranging from Japanese F&B products, liquor, quality rice milling, as well as event service support of all types. Our products such as Sapporo beer, Japanese sake and shochu are all over Singapore!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing intern to assist us in the marketing of Japanese beverages and food. Your love for Japan will be a helpful plus. You will work with the marketing team, as well as support the business development and sales teams. This internship is a unique opportunity to know the Japanese food & beverage industry as well as experience fast speed and highly driven company.
- Developing curated content for social media platforms
- Graphics design for online and offline marketing (e.g. infographics, gifs, key visuals)
- Sending weekly emails using email tools like Omnisend
- Support for online marketplace listings such as on Shopee, Redmart and Qoo10
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager is a bonus
- Brainstorming marketing strategies with the marketing department.
- Love Japanese food and beverages.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator is a plus!
- Good Photography Skills
- Eye for design
- Start date: July/August 2019
- Location: Opposite Comfort Delgo Driving Centre @ Ubi