Maersk Line is the world's largest container shipping company, serving customers all across the globe. Maersk Line has 25,000 employees across 325 offices in more than 125 countries. As a leading provider of container shipping services, Maersk Line’s mission is to provide opportunities in global commerce. Maersk Line helps customers source goods from anywhere in the world, creating efficiencies in their supply chains, and making it possible for commodities to reach new markets more quickly. Maersk Line sets the standards in ensuring continuous and consistent reliable and quality service to its customers and is regarded amongst the most reliable carriers in the world.
The Maersk Group comprises A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S and subsidiaries based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Group employs about 89,000 people in around 135 countries across the world.
- Enhance new hires’ onboarding experience by learning best practices from the various regions and propose a comprehensive onboarding program
- Revamp employee handbook for the cluster/area; ensuring harmonisation of benefits/employment terms & conditions
- Co-facilitate employee engagement action plan sessions with the People Partners and business stakeholders
- Partner with People Partners in driving other ongoing HR initiatives
Skills you can develop through this internship:
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Stakeholder management
· Critical thinking skills
· Analytical skills
· Stakeholder Management
· Organisational skills
· Detail oriented
· Problem solving skills
· Microsoft Office
· Media content creation
· Students studying Human Resources/Business admin related modules are preferred.