Team Luminous prides ourselves in providing a friendly, quality and modern dental experience for our patients.
Our team of dental professionals spends extensive time in continual education, upgrading our dental knowledge and skills. From our receptionists to our nurses, dental hygienists to the dentists themselves, we all share the same vision.
Our staff are genuinely concerned about our patients’ well-being. We address every question and concern our patients have and carry out treatments that they are comfortable with. We aim to give our patients the brightest, most beautiful smiles, while keeping their best interests at heart.
Dental Assistant is an important member of the team, together with the dentist to provide a high quality dental care.
This will include the responsibilities as following:
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments.
- Setting up instrument trays
- Preparing materials and instruments.
- Assisting with dental procedures.
- Creating a safe and effective environment.
- Dental health maintenance.