Lufthansa Cargo offers a 6-month internship opportunity to students in Singapore to experience diverse and dynamic aspects of the airfreight business. Primarily, the Commercial team is responsible for providing support on commercial-relevant matters to LCAG offices in South & South-East Asia. Revenue Steering, Network Planning, Marketing & Communication, and Controlling are key elements of the Commercial team.
- Management of various reports, both routine and on-demand using LCAG in-house reporting tools, coupled with a critical view on improving report designs or process flow for greater efficiencies.
- First level analysis to support the Commercial team with business case evaluation.
- Identify process gaps within the daily reporting scope and put forward proposals for improvements (where viable / applicable).
- Provide support on a broader scope for LCAG electronic sales channel in terms of data mining, analysis and trend identification.
- Data analysis and integrity checks to support the process of accurate disbursements of funds to Airport Ground Handling agents for services rendered.
- Participate in preparation works for ad-hoc customer events, on and off-site.
- Proficiency with working on presentations (MS PowerPoint) for general and high level target group.
- Ad-hoc tasks relevant to the Commercial team requirements.
Related Company Review:
Type: Charter Air Travel / Travel & Tourism
Pros: My supervisors were very patient in guiding and constructive in giving feedback. This ensured that I have a safe environment to grow and understand clearly what I need to perform better.
Cons: The tasks were quite routine and mundane at times. So you have to constantly come up with initiatives to make your work fun!