Luckin Coffee瑞幸咖啡 (NASDAQ: LK) is the pioneer of a technology-driven new retail model to provide coffee and other products of high quality, high affordability, and high convenience to our customers. Our mission is to be part of everyone’s everyday life, starting with coffee. Our online-offline model is built upon our mobile and store networks. Our mobile app and presence on other third-party platforms cover the entire customer purchase process, offering our customers a 100% cashier-less environment. This enhances our customer experience, improves our operating efficiency, and allows us to stay connected with our customers and engage with them anytime, anywhere. Our store network is comprised of pick-up stores, relax stores, and delivery kitchens, which enable us to maximize convenience for our customers, improve our brand recognition, and achieve broader delivery coverage. Technology is at the core of our business. Our technology covers every aspect of our business, from customer engagement and storefront operations to supply chain management. We leverage our big data analytics and AI to analyze the huge volume of data generated from our operations and continuously improve our systems. Our focus on technologies has enabled us to efficiently optimize the customer experience and grow rapidly while maintaining quality control.
1. Logistics Coordination:
- Coordinate the transportation of goods, ensuring efficient and cost-effective delivery.
- Track shipments and communicate with freight forwarder to resolve any issues that may arise during transportation.
2. Cost Verification:
- Verify the accuracy of costs associated with goods and services, cross-check purchase orders, contracts, and other relevant documentation to ensure alignment with invoiced amounts.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies or issues related to costs and pricing.
3. Invoice Processing:
- Receive and review invoices for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with company policies.
- Code and enter invoices into the financial system with appropriate account coding.
4. Vendor Communication:
- Communicate with vendors to address inquiries, resolve discrepancies, and obtain necessary documentation.
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure accurate and timely receipt of invoices and supporting documentation.