- LTW Designworks Pte Ltd
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, Permanent
114 Lavender Street #05-62 CT Hub 2
- Allowance /
- $2,300 - 4,600 monthly
- Architecture / Interior Design
- Company Profile
Leading the regionaldesign scene since 1980, LTW is an international studio specialising in luxuryhospitality interiors. With a portfolio that includes the world’s top hoteliersand luxury developers, we have designed more than 100 hotels on five continentsand currently have over 20 projects in development.
Based in Singaporewith satellite offices in Beijing and Shanghai, we are passionate aboutcreating exceptional interiors that are culturally and geographically grounded,yet speak to the comfort and functionality of the luxury hospitalityexperience. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to different projectsand cultures, combining inspired concepts, technical proficiency and innovationto create unique design solutions.
- Job Description
You role shall include but not limited to:
- Responsible for preparation of design documentation, including tender, construction and etailing drawings.
- Responsible for render plans and section elevations, translate concept designs into working documents for all phases of the process.
- Work efficiently and speedily on AutoCad.
- Responsible, creative and work independently.
- Technical & product research & review with design team.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects.
- Must possess relevantDiploma / Degree in Architectural or Interior Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in hospitalities and F&B projects.
- Advanced CAD skills.
- Good Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator etc), knowledge of sketch up will be a plus.
- PC versatility essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience in hospitalities and F&B projects.
- Must speak and write fluent English.
- Good knowledge of drawing preparation and CAD standard, good organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal , good communication and problem solving skills.
- Mustbe meticulous , a good team player and able to work under pressure to meettight deadlines and perform in a fast paced environment.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV and portfolio to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.