Leading the regional design scene since 1980, LTW is aninternational studio specialising in luxury hospitality interiors. With aportfolio that includes the world’s top hoteliers and luxury developers, wehave designed more than 100 hotels on five continents and currently have over20 projects in development.
Based in Singapore with satellite offices in Beijing andShanghai, we are passionate about creating exceptional interiors that areculturally and geographically grounded, yet speak to the comfort andfunctionality of the luxury hospitality experience. We pride ourselves on ourability to adapt to different projects and cultures, combining inspiredconcepts, technical proficiency and innovation to create unique designsolutions.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating the library, including product samples, e-catalogue, image library, etc.
- Assist in the purchase and cataloguing of books and magazines.
- Updating the library’s collections of printed magazines & books.
- Cataloguing and conducting inventory of the library in systematic and orderly manner.
- Establishes library policies and procedures to track books, magazines and materials on loan.
- General organization, maintenance and ongoing management of current material samples, being a resource for material selection and possibly in offering material alternatives as directed.
- Performing audit on the existing articles to stay relevant, including disposal of unused materials.
- Organizing presentation with various vendors for the Design & FF&E teams for the latest updated information.
- Maintain and build (new) excellent relationships with (current and potential) vendors to ensure all samples and catalogs remain current; input new resources into resource database.
- Maintain and update vendors’ contact details database.
- Assisting the Design and FF&E team preparing presentation boards as per design’s requirements.
- Support the Design and FF&E team by assisting with preparations for formal design presentations; order samples, fabricate material and presentation boards.
- Ensure presentation materials are stocked up.
- Accountable on data inputs for FFE related design documentation & specification including samples boards for tender & construction issuance.
- Researching on suppliers of various new materials for global design trends and FF&E supplies as specified by designers.
- To support and admin FF&E documents if the need arises.
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience, ideally in architecture or interior/product design field.
- Passionate and aware of global design trends and FF&E supplies.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects
- Ensure that project assignments are completed within the given deadline
- Must be meticulous, a good team player and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication, interpersonal, observation skills and team player.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- PC versatility essential.
- Must speak and write fluent English ; Mandarin speaking / written will be advantage as interaction with Chinese stakeholders can be expected at times
- Those who require a Work Pass need not apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.