Founded in 1993, LS 2 Services Pte Ltd has established itself as one of Singapore’s leading Cleaning and Conservancy Company. We have worked closely with a wide range of clientele, comprising both private and government organisations. We are also proud of our long-lasting relationships with our esteemed clients, as evident from the 9 continuous years of working with the Singapore Sports Council and Singapore Management University, 8 years with Sentosa, and 7 years with The Chevrons (SAF Warrant Officers & Specialists Club).
Notably, the firm’s core competency in providing superior cleaning services was recognised when we were awarded 3 out of 12 zones by the Ministry of Education in the 2017 bid. This project saw us overseeing contracts for over 100 kindergartens, primary, and secondary schools - a testament to LS 2’s strong management. To remain competitive, LS 2 constantly aligns our business strategies with emerging initiatives from the Singapore government. We collaborate closely with various stakeholders, harnessing technology to attain Singapore’s vision of being a Zero Waste nation.
As Singapore’s cleaning industry transforms, LS 2 will continue to monitor rising trends, to improve and serve the community as a leader and front-runner in our field.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Creating and closing new business opportunities for the Company
- Attending to Tender site showround and, preparing sales proposal and presentation to the Clients
- Relationship development and maintenance with the Clients and addressing enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Take charge opf submission of bids for any Tenders
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events to grow the pool of partners
- Preferably with Class 3 or 3A Driving License
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Proficient in writing and communication skills
- Good knowledge of standard Microsoft Products with emphasis on Windows and Office programs
- Able to multi-task and have good time management skills
- Extrovert personality
- Detailed and organised