- LOOP PR
- PR Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Feb 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Media / Publication, Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
LOOP is a growing boutique communications agency that provides tailored, results-driven public relations and marketing solutions for our clients, many of whom are the top players in the F&B industry.
With well over a decade of specialised experience in food, wine and lifestyle for trade and consumer markets, LOOP ties the knot between our clients and their target audience by connecting them through our full suite of integrated knowledge, ranging from public and media relations, communications strategies, branding, online marketing, partnerships and promotions, copywriting, and events.
- Job Description
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who loves food and drinks as much as we do. He/she must have a good knowledge of both traditional and new media, and have a strong appetite for the industry.
- Assist with media monitoring and doing up media coverage reports
- Crafting and distributing press releases and articles
- Liaise with and actively engage the media, and establish good media relations to meet clients' objectives and achieve favourable media coverage.
- Executing campaigns (e.g. heading down to events that clients have engaged the media for)
- Manage and provide support in other communication projects and events
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Familiar with traditional and social media
- Independent, resourceful and able to work well under tight timelines
- Passion and interest in dealing with F&B and lifestyle brands.
- Strong command of language, both written and spoken, is required. Bilingualism is a bonus.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG. You may also email with your resume.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.