- eGENTIC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Executive, Digital Campaign - EDM
- Date Listed
- 13 Feb 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
1, Maritime Square, #11-19, Harbourfront Centre, Singapore 099253
- Allowance /
- $10 hourly
- Design / Creative, General Management, Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
eGENTIC is a leading provider for state-of-the-art lead generation (data mining, data marketing, digital marketing and online marketing). We rank among the largest marketing contributors in the online world and support more than 1000 companies in their efforts to generate new clients each month.
eGENTIC is global leader in providing with new customers through lead generation was born in a living room in the heart of Frankfurt in 2001, In a few years the company became very successful and expanded internationally. eGENTIC now have 4 offices worldwide and more than 2.5 million data sets per month. From our Singapore office we cover the Asia Pacific markets.
Currently we operate in 29 countries, providing over 1000 clients with high converting B2C leads to increase their sales. More than 200 employees worldwide make it possible and provide our clients with an excellent customer service, innovation, pro-active advice and energy to make any direct marketing campaign succeed. Our commitment to premium quality, the highest reliability and the respect of the national and international standards has been and is part of our culture and company philosophy.’’
- Job Description
- Online campaign management and campaign optimization
- Report, review and optimize marketing campaigns to improve traffic and conversion via display, Electronic Direct Mailer (EDM) and Mobile Communication (SMS)
- Ensure compliance and alignment with all statutory and company requirements.
- Identifying latest trend and insights of digital marketing campaigns
- Managing, liaison and execution of Client’s Campaigns
- Data extractions for Clients & Email Marketing
- Number crunching and able to meet the sales/revenue target
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, multi-task and able to respond well under pressure.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Able to deliver timely and accurate results
- Positive working attitude with pleasant personality
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Proficiency in computer skills, knowledge of CRM tools & database is an added advantage
- Able to start immediate and to commit for at least 6 months (5 days a week) .
- Working Hours : 9am to 6pm (Weekdays only)
- Singaporean or PR preferred
- Fresh Graduates are welcome